Just like eating too much……………..breathing too much can be bad for you too!!!
Take the breathing test:
- Do you get a blocked nose?
- Can you hear yourself breathe?
- Do you breathe through your mouth a lot?
- Do you sigh, yawn or sneeze a lot?
- Do you pant, cough or blow your nose a lot?
- Do you snore or stop breathing at night?
- Do you wake up feeling tired or with a headache?
- Do you wake at night a lot?
- Do wake with a dry mouth?
- Do you wheeze?
- Do you get short of breathe easily?
- Do you suffer from poor concentration or irritability?
One or more YES answers may indicate inefficient, excessive or disordered breathing patterns and it is highly likely that you are suffering from Hyperventilation Syndrome which is much more common than people think.
To combat this problem retraining your breathing using the Buteyko method can greatly improve your condition. The method uses breath control, breathing exercises and education to help you understand your condition, control symptoms and prevent illness.
$100 off initial consultation and breathing test until the end of the year.
Vouchers available on request.
For enquires contact:
Buteyko by the Bay
High On Natural Health
2/26 McLaren Place,
Phone: 5973 6103